Benefits & Compensation Manager
The Manager, Compensation and Benefits plans, directs and monitors Total Rewards programs in the areas of Compensation, Benefits and Rewards to support the Company’s vision and strategy. Designs, recommends, implements and administers innovative, competitive, cost effective policies and programs that attract, motivate and engage a multigenerational workforce across the US.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Develop, enhance, design, implement and administer the Compensation, Benefits and Recognition programs, policies and plans to attract, motivate and retain our workforce in the following areas:
- Base Pay, Variable Pay, Long Term Incentives and Executive Compensation
- Paid Time Off and Flexible Work Schedules
- Defined Benefit and Defined Contribution Retirement plans
- Rewards and Recognition
- Health & Welfare Benefits
- Workers Compensation
- Voluntary and Ancillary Benefits
- Develop and present annual Compensation Committee proposal for senior leadership approval.
- Analyze Total Rewards programs to ensure we are developing and administering programs that support our Compensation philosophy of rewarding talent and potential in the workforce.
- Participate in national and local pay and benefit surveys. Analyze results and develop recommendations.
- Perform job analysis evaluations and maintain job descriptions/salary grade structure.
- In conjunction with our 3rd party benefits consultants, negotiate, implement, manage and communicate Employee Benefit program to provide competitive, family friendly, inclusive plans at cost effective rates.
- Develop annual Benefits proposal for senior leadership approval.
- Benchmark and research innovative, creative, and family friendly benefit programs and policies.
- Track cost expenditures for compliance with budgets.
- Ensure that all Total Reward policies, practices and documentation are compliant with local and federal laws and regulations.
- Coach and mentor assigned employees in their professional development.
- Develop and maintain HR programs, policies and procedures.
- Represent ESA by sponsoring and coordinating community activities.
- Ensures company compliance with provisions of Employee Retirement Income Security Act. Manages preparation of reports and applications required by law to be filed with federal and state agencies, such as Internal Revenue Service, Department of Labor, insurance commissioners, and other regulatory agencies.
- Keeps apprised of federal, state, and local compensation laws and regulations in order to ensure Company compliance.
- Experience in payroll oversight a plus.
- Strong HRIS reporting and analytics experience a plus.
- Ability to work on additional HR projects, as needed.
Education (Highest Level Required/Preferred)
Bachelor’s degree required.
Preferred: CCP, CBP and / or CEBS certifications
Functional (Using Skill Set): 5-10 years