Bilingual HR Generalist – North Dallas
Our foodservice client in North Dallas is seeking an HR Generalist to provide general transactional and administrative support to their HR Department. You will act as the first point of contact for general employee relations questions. Other primary responsibilities include:
- Implement HR programs by providing human resources services, including staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention, AA/EEO compliance, and labor relations for the international work force.
- Comply with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Work closely with corporate HR leadership for support and guidance as needed to ensure all service requirements are met
- Minimum three years of recent directly related HR experience.
- Experience in an HR Generalist role, overseeing comprehensive HR services for an employee population of 150 or more.
- Comprehensive understanding of OFCCP compliance and HR best practices.
- Strong communication skills.
- Bilingual preferred.
- Talent acquisition experience preferred.