Compensation Analyst – Remote
Our client is seeking a skilled and experienced Sr. Compensation Analyst to join their team. This is a fully remote position, allowing you to work from the comfort of your own home. As a Sr. Compensation Analyst, you will play a crucial role in developing, implementing, and managing our organization’s domestic (US and territories) compensation programs.
- Support the development and administration of broad-based compensation programs: You will be responsible for preparing budgets, modeling, designing, reporting, and administering compensation programs. This includes salary structures, pay scales, and incentive plans (LTI, STI, annual bonuses, merits, commissions/sales, etc.).
- Conduct market data and trend analysis: You will gather, analyze, and interpret market data to ensure our compensation programs remain competitive and aligned with industry standards. This involves conducting regular benchmarking exercises and staying up to date with market trends and best practices.
- Support annual review processes: You will lead the annual performance review process, collaborating with key stakeholders to establish performance metrics, merit increase guidelines, and incentive structures. You will ensure the process is transparent, objective, and effectively communicates compensation decisions to employees.
- Develop and maintain job descriptions: You will work closely with HR and hiring managers to develop accurate and up-to-date job descriptions. These descriptions will reflect the roles, responsibilities, qualifications, and competencies required for each position within the organization.
- Design and implement incentive plans: You will design and implement various incentive plans, including long-term incentives (LTI), short-term incentives (STI), and sales/commission structures. You will collaborate with leadership and finance teams to align these plans with organizational goals and objectives.
- Provide compensation consulting and support: You will serve as a subject matter expert, providing guidance and support to HR business partners, managers, and employees on compensation-related matters. This includes advising on job offers, promotions, internal equity, and addressing compensation-related inquiries or concerns.
- Ensure compliance and data integrity: You will ensure that compensation programs and practices comply with relevant laws, regulations, and company policies. You will maintain accurate and confidential compensation data, ensuring data integrity and security.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Finance, or a related field.
- 2-5+ years of proven experience in a compensation analyst role, with a focus on domestic broad-based compensation programs and incentive plan design (US and territories).
- Experience with global/international broad-based compensation programs and incentive plans highly preferred.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, with experience in budgeting, financial modeling, and trend analysis.
- In-depth knowledge of compensation principles, market data analysis, salary guides, and job benchmarking.
- Proficiency in compensation management systems and tools.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Strong attention to detail and a commitment to maintaining data accuracy and confidentiality.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities in a remote work environment.