Our client is seeing a Compensation Analyst who will be responsible for collecting data, evaluating, analyzing, designing, implementing, and administering all compensation programs. You will also develop documentation for compensation processes and procedures, create and update job descriptions, evaluate jobs, and perform market research. Other responsibilities include:
- Assists with administration of the performance appraisal process.
- Prepares reports to assist with planning and hiring decisions.
- Partner with department leadership and HR Managers and Directors to support compensation processes by performing data analyses, modeling and costing.
- Evaluates the organization’s jobs, documenting responsibilities and requirements in job descriptions. Assist in maintenance and administration of compensation management tools.
- Use data visualization to turn complex data into simple and easy to understand narratives for senior business leaders and HR stakeholders. Assist in developing compensation solutions to help meet organizational talent needs.
- Assist with the development of compensation training and presentation materials.
- Contributes organizational data to, and analyzes results of, compensation surveys.
- Conducts market analysis of company jobs to determine competitive positioning of the organization’s pay programs.
- Participates in annual salary administration programs, including salary structure creation and maintenance and development of salary increase budgets.
- Participates in administration of annual performance management program.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, finance, accounting or related field or equivalent. Master’s degree in human resources, finance, accounting, or related field.
- Three years of experience administering compensation programs.
- Demonstrated knowledge in using Microsoft Excel.
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP), PHR or SCP.