Compensation and Benefits Specialist
This position is no longer accepting applications. Please contact us for other opportunities.
Our North Houston client is seeking an experienced Compensation and Benefits Specialist to ensure the program is competitive and delivers total rewards to the company. You will be responsible for overseeing, managing, and administering our employee’s rewards, perks, and benefits.
- Design compensation packages based on goals and strategy.
- Analyze benefit plan design and performance by comparing results against market benchmarks.
- Ensure benefit plan documentation is maintained and in compliance.
- Conduct job analysis and job evaluation to ensure organization’s position are sized and fit appropriately into pay structures.
- Participate in third party surveys to gain benchmark data.
- Design annual merit pay guidelines and participate in bonus plan design and evaluation.
- Apply effective and timely communication with employees and benefit vendors.
Bachelor’s degree required with a minimum of eight years of experience with compensation and benefits. Hands on experience with HRIS and strong interpersonal communication skills are required.