Our Austin based client is seeking an experienced Compensation Manager to join their growing team! Your primary responsibility will be to manage the development, implementation, and administration of compensation programs and philosophy. Additional duties are as follows:
- Manages compensation functions including survey participation, job evaluation, salary structure development, incentive plan design, pay program administration and other associated incentives.
- Responsible for the delivery and oversight of the compensation module rollout within the Company’s HRIS tool.
- Monitor the effectiveness of existing compensation practices and recommends changes that are cost-effective and consistent with compensation trends and corporate objectives.
- Provide advice to corporate staff on pay decisions, policy interpretations, and job evaluations.
- Design creative solutions to specific compensation-related programs and incentive plans.
- Develop techniques for compiling, preparing, and presenting data.
- Oversee the participation in salary surveys and monitors salary survey data to ensure corporate compensation objectives are achieved.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local compensation laws and regulations.
Education & Minimum Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business, human resources or related field and six years of progressively responsible experience in employee compensation.
- At least two years of experience managing subordinates.
- Knowledge of laws and regulations as they apply to base compensation and incentive compensation programs, company policies, and operations.
- Knowledge of all federal, state and local regulations and compliance requirements related to employee compensation.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret and communicate data.
- Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to use Microsoft products, including Excel.
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to plan and set priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills in dealing with senior management.
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) is highly preferred.
Hybrid Work schedule- WFH Flexibility
Thank you for your interest in this role, but this position is now closed. We encourage you to still submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for future opportunities that may align with your skills and experience. Thank you!