Corporate Recruiter- Dallas
This position is no longer accepting applications. Please contact us for other opportunities.
As a Recruiter, you will partner with key hiring executives and decision makers in the firm to anticipate, grow, and execute on bringing high performing talent to the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement strategic recruiting initiatives to prospective talent pools
- Perform full life-cycle recruiting (Source, Interview, Interview Schedules, Negotiate, Close) Establish relationships and partner with hiring manager
- Create and implement employment marketing and branding strategies through social media and networks to attract passive talent
- Determine appropriate recruiting sources for advertising and posting positions
- Keep hiring managers apprised of requisition and candidate status
- Keep ATS up-to-date and current
- Bachelor’s degree required in Human Resources or related business degree
- In lieu of a Bachelor’s degree, minimum of 5 years’ experience recruiting executive levels as well as other exempt and non-exempt positions
- 3+ years’ experience in staffing agency or corporate recruiting role with full life cycle recruiting responsibility for executive/management level positions as well as exempt and non-exempt positions; Clerical/Administrative, Accounting, IT, Engineering, Sales/Marketing, Customer Service, etc.
- Self-starter with minimal supervision
- Effective interviewing skills to facilitate selection process
- Able to follow process and communicate the process to hiring managers
- Proven ability in direct sourcing, networking and prospecting potential candidates to build pipelines
- Affective negotiating and closing compensation/offer terms
- Exhibit strong organization and follow through skills, excellent verbal and written communications skills as well as interpersonal skills