Executive Compensation Analyst – Remote
Our client is seeking an Executive Compensation Analyst to join their team remotely. You will be responsible for creating and providing informative analysis, materials and support to the Compensation Committee of the Board for all meetings. Other responsibilities include:
- Administration of company’s equity plan for global workforce.
- Stay abreast of current trends, best practices, and legal developments, that could have a material impact on programs and model potential changes.
- Review and administer Board of Director Compensation.
- Manage and monitor executive equity ownership guideline achievement.
- Provide related compensation support for the organization as needed; ad hoc reports and analyses, special projects, etc.
- Partner with Finance on executive compensation programs, budget, tax and accounting issues.
- Partner with Legal on SEC reporting, such as providing data for Form 4 filings pursuant to LTIP awards for Section 16 officers and directors.
- Analyze executive compensation programs using a variety of tools and resources
- Conduct industry, company and financial research
- Analyze relevant financial performance information for correlation to compensation using statistics and other analytical methods
- Demonstrate high proficiency in spreadsheet software and analytical tools
- Develop and apply a basic knowledge of related accounting, tax and regulatory requirements
- Collaborate effectively in two- and three-person client teams
- Manage multiple critical deliverables at the same time
- Communicate effectively with team members and clients
- Demonstrate high motivation to deliver and learn, and take initiative to grow abilities and contributions
- An undergraduate degree, preferably with a concentration in finance, accounting, data analytics, general business or economics
- Analytical and technical skills
- Relevant experience in compensation 2 to 4 years- public sector