Global Mobility Manager
Our client is seeking a Global Mobility Manager to join their people and culture team. Primary responsibilities are as follows-
- Manage our US and global immigration programs, including sponsorship of nonimmigrant and immigrant cases, and strategically implement enhancements reflecting our growth
- Consult and educate on the most complex and high-level matters, to develop strategies to mitigate risk and provide timely solutions.
- Lead specialized projects with a strategic focus on US and global immigration policy, vendor selection and performance management, stakeholder education and consultation/advising and implementing, maintaining, and reporting on immigration policy matters.
- Ensure that our vendors and internal partners provide a high-quality experience to employees, managers, and business stakeholders.
- Manage our Relocation & Immigration program as well as the monitoring and tracking of all cases.
- Develop and deliver training for Talent Acquisition, P&C, employees, and leaders.
- Utilize data, to guide decision-making and provide proactive, creative solutions to business issues with people implications.
- Thrive in a culture where few things are black and white (yes, even in HR) and have a comfort level with situations that require both a tactical and strategic focus.
- 7+ years of immigration/global mobility experience, overseeing US (required) and global (desired) immigration matters.
- Advanced working knowledge of various visas and work permits in the US and globally, e.g. H-1B, Processing/managing PERM cases, L-1, EU Blue card, Skilled Worker Visas, etc.
- Experienced in designing scalable and cost-effective programs for global immigration and delivering education and 3rd vendor strategies to implement them.
- Impeccable communication skills, written, verbal, and interpersonal to include coaching, change management, influence, and formal presentations
- Prior people management experience, whether direct or indirect
- Ability to build and maintain positive and effective relationships
- Keen interest in our business and ability to learn quickly
- Proven experience in understanding and learning about the latest industry trends and the ability to translate that into people strategy options
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent experience