Our client in Northwest Houston is seeking a strong HR Analyst to join their HR Department to assess current People Operations processes and make suggestions for improvement using critical thinking and data analysis for the organization. Primary responsibilities include:
- Translate numbers into insights, and insights into actions
- Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with Team to develop solutions, programs, and policies
- Proactively look for external trends and best practices to address culture and engagement opportunities
- Connect the dots in complex situations, deriving insights that are critical to advancing organizational goals.
- Oversee, assess, and serve as subject matter expert of all HR-related technology systems, making recommendations for improvement using critical thinking and data analysis.
- Maintain confidential electronic employee records.
- Proactively maintain and analyze People and Culture success metrics and provide reports to VP of People and Culture as needed for strategic analysis.
- Deliver assigned goals and objectives (OKRs) related to People Operations.
- Collaborate with other People and Culture team members to holistically present a unified face to the rest of the Company.
- Build and maintain strong relationships across the Company to assess how the People and Culture team can improve their customer service.
- Assist the VP of People and Culture with surveys.
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Bachelor’s degree
- PHR, SPHR, or SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP
- 2+ years of experience as an HR Generalist, preference for experience in fast-paced, high-growth environments and/or companies
- VLook Up and Pivot Table experience required .
- Advanced understanding of employee engagement and retention strategies
- Credible business activist who can build and maintain effective business relationships with Functional Heads and all hiring managers enabling them to grow and develop their people to delight our Giving Partners, and deliver exceptional results
- Hands-on proficiency with administering benefits.
- Proficiency in analyzing HR legal compliance.
- Systems/Technical aptitude and experience with a variety of HRIS and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
- The ability to understand and explain company policies and practices to managers and team members.
- Solution-oriented mindset: seeing potential challenges as opportunities to learn and grow
- Successful experience presenting information to individuals at all levels of the organization
- Organized and detailed with a strong internal/external customer service orientation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with keen attention to detail and a strong enthusiasm for clean data
- Analysis and critical thinking – the ability to view situations from multiple perspectives and break problems into components
- Integrity-Demonstrates congruence in thought, speech, and action. Can be trusted to act with courage and to do the right thing.
- Collaboration-Fosters productive relationships; values others’ opinions, shows appreciation, and seeks to understand difference perspectives.
- Customer Focus-Adopts a human-centric approach that meets or anticipates customers’ need when developing solutions.
- Drive for Results-Can be relied upon to be resourceful & tenacious in achieving key desired results.
- Effective Communication-Communicates frequently using clarity and appropriate methods/tools of communication.
- Problem-Solving-Is resourceful and creative in solving complex issues. Uses sound judgement, data, and collaboration.