Our oil and gas client near Tampa, Florida is seeking an ambitious HR Admin to join their team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Facilitate the recruiting process by posting job adverts, reviewing resumes, screening candidates, scheduling interviews, performing background checks and reporting results
- Liaise with other departments to help determine the hiring needs
- Assist in creating offer letters, creating on boarding packets, and facilitating new hire orientations
- Aid in responding to HR related inquiries or requests, and assist as needed
- Produce, update, and submit reports on general HR activity
- Assist with benefits administration
- General HR administrative duties as required
- At least 1 to 3 years of HR experience
- Knowledge of human resources principles, processes, and best practices
- Bachelor’s degree preferable but not required
- Proficiency with MS Office applications and general computer savvy
- Strong communication skills with the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out written or oral instructions
- Ability to multi-task and attention to detail
- Work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Maintain attention to detail and follow through.