This position is no longer accepting applications. Please contact us for other opportunities.
Our oil and gas client near Tampa, Florida is seeking an ambitious HR Admin to join their team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Facilitate the recruiting process by posting job adverts, reviewing resumes, screening candidates, scheduling interviews, performing background checks and reporting results
- Liaise with other departments to help determine the hiring needs
- Assist in creating offer letters, creating on boarding packets, and facilitating new hire orientations
- Aid in responding to HR related inquiries or requests, and assist as needed
- Produce, update, and submit reports on general HR activity
- Assist with benefits administration
- General HR administrative duties as required
- At least 1 to 3 years of HR experience
- Knowledge of human resources principles, processes, and best practices
- Bachelor’s degree preferable but not required
- Proficiency with MS Office applications and general computer savvy
- Strong communication skills with the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out written or oral instructions
- Ability to multi-task and attention to detail
- Work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Maintain attention to detail and follow through.