HR Business Partner
You will be professional, confident and approachable to build relationships of trust across the company in delivering an efficient and high-quality service to staff and managers. Working as part of a global HR team, you will have the opportunity to apply the full breadth of your generalist skills and experience to support a variety of projects to deliver innovative, value-add, best-practice HR initiatives working across our Americas region.
- Partner with senior leaders to devise and deliver the annual people plan and strategies aimed at maximizing performance and potential of the talent within client groups
- Work with senior leaders to provide the full range of HR Business Partner support from a strategic and operational perspective, delivering annual processes including talent and succession planning, performance reviews, compensation, employee engagement survey, etc.
- Contribute to the creation of career pathways, and to organization-wide learning curriculums including delivering training programs
- Support and deliver global and regional HR project work as required, embedding new initiatives within client groups
- As our reporting and people analytics capability develops, analyze HR data to provide insight to senior leaders as well as providing intervention options
- Contribute to, and lead managers through the HR components of change management and restructuring initiatives, which may include consultation and consensus-building with groups and individuals
- Manage employee relations issues, engaging with business managers promptly to provide clear and practical advice on company procedures and employment issues, efficiently resolving problems, ensuring compliance with legislation, and assist in developing employee communication plans where appropriate
- University Bachelor’s Degree Required
- PHR/SPHR Certification Preferred
- 5 to 7 years experience in a Human Resource Business Partner role
- Cross functional HR knowledge
- Working Knowledge of Employment Laws
- Talent management practices
- Demonstrated knowledge of business and financial practices.
- Strong relationship building skills
- Ability to influence others
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication skills
- Financial Management skills
- Detail Oriented
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills