HR Business Partner
This position is no longer accepting applications. Please contact us for other opportunities.
Our legal services client in North Houston is seeking an HR Business Partner to join their Human Resources department. You will work collaboratively across the HR department to co-create and deliver integrated, aligned and practical solutions for business leaders to accelerate performance. Other responsibilities include:
- Execute strategies and solutions in partnership with the business area to impact long-term talent strategies and needs: assessing talent against long-term business needs, developing capabilities for the future, aligning the organization to execute on business results
- Drive consistency of firm HR programs across the Division and provide support to others to ensure successful adoption and intended priorities are realized.
- Coach business leaders and associates to develop their skills and capabilities, improve performance and gain better results through their teams.
- Support day-to-day HR inquiries, including: performance reviews, policies and procedures, compensation, HR reporting/analysis and engagement surveys.
- Create and maintain ongoing reporting for key stakeholders as needed; develop and share data insights to inform future outcomes.
- Support the strategic communication needs of the division by leading and/or providing input to a variety of communication vehicles including: monthly memos, leader meetings, division meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required with three to ten years HR experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven presentation skills.
- Ability to build and maintain collaborative relationships with internal business partners.
- Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple projects, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Exceptional understanding of core HR processes and practices.
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills to diagnose issues and opportunities.
- Ability to work with associates and all levels of leadership to resolve issues.
- Ability to influence leadership with respect to HR matters
- Intermediate understanding of Microsoft products including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- General understanding of EEO, state and Federal employment laws