HR Business Partner
Our client is seeking a strong HR Business Partner to join their growing Human Resources department. Responsilbities will include:
- Strategy: Partner with the leadership team to align HR strategy with business strategy, acting as change agent to business through process design and approach that support, change and transformation with a champion mindset – striving for continuous process improvement throughout the organization.
- Project Management: Translate business objectives into projects with clearly defined scope, timing, deliverables, resources, and key measures of success. Formulate and continually re-assess the appropriate project management approach across internal and external partners to ensure all project tasks are successfully completed.
- HR Analytics & Reporting: Collect and compile HR metrics and data from a variety of sources and analyzes data and statistics for trends and patterns with attention to recruitment, hiring practices, turnover, and compliance with employment laws and regulations. Make recommendations for policies and activities to improve the organizational culture including suggestions to attract and hire qualified candidates, to motivate and retain employees. Ensure compliance with all government regulations and reporting requirements, including but not limited to: EEOC, TWC, OSHA, ACA.
- Coaching: Provide coaching to leadership on best practices on a variety of actions to include employee relations issues, policy interpretation and application, talent management and development, and organizational design.
- Compensation & Benefits: Advise management on comparative pay scales and benefit packages and suggest recommendations for adjustments. Responsible for administration of the company benefit program, including 401k, and communication of changes to benefit programs to all employees.
- Training & Development: Develop, facilitate and supervise training programs for employees. Assess the needs of the business, implement training and development plans, and facilitate a wide variety of training programs that enhance the effectiveness of the workforce.
- Safety: Works with the organization to prevent workplace accidents by promoting safety awareness and education to all employees. Ensure compliance with all applicable federal, state, county and local safety related regulations. Proactively plan, direct and implement the organization’s safety programs to promote a safe, healthy and accident-free work environment.
- 5+ years of broad HR experience
- Bachelor’s degree – Business or HR concentration preferred
- Experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and critical thinking skills
- Highly effective at multi-tasking and time management
- Must thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office experience