HR Business Partner
Our client is seeking a Human Resource Business Partner who can think big, use data to drive strategy, challenge convention, and in some cases, reinvent how work is done with a distributed approach. You’ll use effective collaboration across boundaries and geographies to think differently about how we approach work and team, as well as being able to balance critical thinking regarding long-term business priorities along with day-to-day needs. A successful HR Business partner will –
- Lead, design, and execute HR-related efforts as part of our consulting business unit
- Partner with the leadership team to build programs that scale the organization, grow strong teams, and develop outstanding leaders
- Partner with our colleagues in L&OD, and Talent management to bring comprehensive solutions to sophisticated people issues
- Play a key role with the implementation of new initiatives and projects including; compensation strategy, performance management, talent management, and career development
- Contribute to building employee engagement strategies and recognition programs
- Use analytical capabilities to influence business partners with recommendations that are based on valuable data
- Lead people practices that cultivate innovation and collaboration
- Thrive in ambiguity, adapt quickly, and know that sometimes laughter is indeed the best solution
- Are you ready to roll up your sleeves and dig in?
- 10+ years of progressively responsible experience in human resource management, especially in organizational transformation, and coaching
- Strong preference for those who have supported a Corporate Functional organizations
- A strategic, critical problem solver who isn’t afraid to get into the weeds; have a passion for working as a team
- Ability to build effective work relationships at all levels, influence behavior, and lead change
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- A high degree of integrity and honesty; ability to exercise confidentiality and neutrality in complex and unique situations
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and leadership capabilities
- Flexibility to adapt to changing business situations, comfortable working in high growth, fast-paced environment
- Effective listener and communicator, able to influence actions and outcomes
- An ability to roll with the punches is a plus, and sometimes a sense of humor is key!
- Role will be based out of US and involve some Latin America support- bilingual a plus
Thank you for your interest in this role, but this position is now closed. We encourage you to still submit your resume to email@example.com for future opportunities that may align with your skills and experience. Thank you!