HR Business Partner – Austin
Our Austin-based client is seeking a strong HR Business Partner to join their growing team! You will be responsible for contributing to business performance goals through identification and delivery of aligned HR strategies. Other duties include:
- Areas of focus will be: Change Management and Cultural Development, Diversity and Inclusion, Leadership Development and Executive Coaching, Succession Planning and Talent Management, Organizational Design and Development, Reputation and Relationship Management, Strategic Compensation/Reward, Workforce Planning, Employee Engagement, and Mergers & Acquisitions.
- Leads & drives the efficient delivery of diverse change projects in support of the company’s strategic agenda within a culture of empowerment through personal leadership & using standard tools;
- Builds a culture of talent identification and development that leverages the potential of people by implementing robust development plans and feedback mechanisms to ensure a sustainable & diverse pipeline of future leaders;
- Develops and implements optimal workforce strategy focused on key strategic capabilities, identified via business intimacy & understanding;
- Coaches and counsels business leaders through insight, constructive feedback and challenge, delivered in a trustful way to enable the leader to be most effective and to ensure consistency with the company’s values and behaviors, driving business performance and effective organizational alignment;
- Increases capability of line leaders to manage people and develop employees through building rapport, diagnosis of issues and identifying solutions;
- Understand internal & external business environment & applies that knowledge & insight in the context of HR activity in order to improve business performance;
- Diagnose and deploy appropriate HR interventions required to deliver the business strategy and improve business performance;
- Ensures the delivery of HR services into the business unit, either personally or through managing the interface between the business and HR COEs, e.g. Employee Relations Center of Excellence.
Bachelors degree required with 5-7 years of HR experience, preferably with 2 years in an HR Business Partner role.
- Working knowledge of global or large regional models is preferred
- Ability to provide strategic leadership to the executive team by identifying and executing on HR strategies that support the commercial ambition of the business
- Demonstrated leadership skills, which includes the ability to effectively lead teams, and influence at all levels within the company
- HRBP use of Human Capital Management system is preferred
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Demonstrated use of data and analytics to drive people focus areas in support of business
- Comfortable working under minimal supervision