HR Business Partner- Beaumont
Our client in the Beaumont area is seeking an HR Business partner who has prior Labor and Union experience within the manufacturing industry. Relocation is offered for this role. Primary responsibilities include:
- Provide timely, effective and direct coaching to client group managers, assisting in the development of strong, contemporary leadership skills.
- Provide strategic coaching to business leaders and key talent related to succession planning, career path development, and performance management.
- Ensure consistent discipline practices and legal compliance.
- Guide, train and direct leaders on the execution of HR policies and processes to ensure appropriate legal and corporate compliance.
- Employee Relations: Provide HR consulting expertise to all levels of management and employees. Consults with employees and managers to address root causes of issues and resolve through a systematic and analytical approach, including investigations.
- Identify and recommend training & development for the business unit(s) and assist in developing programs that enhance the skillset of employees.
- Help to continue to drive a safety focused culture within Hertz.
- Identify any compensation issues and recommend solutions.
- Identify problems central to business strategy and forecast potential obstacles to success.
- Act as an organizational & simplification champion coach who builds organizational capabilities, reduces complexity and partners with clients to maximize team performance
- Strategically partner with client managers to design and implement the most effective global organizational structures and manage transitions.
- Lead leadership assessment in the organization, identifying key employee strengths and development needs in order to recognize, select, retain and develop key talent.
- Lead succession planning and talent development strategies for the organization, identifying critical roles and preparing potential talent and pipelines mentoring, training, etc.
- Partner with HR team to ensure high quality implementation of critical HR operating rhythms such as Hertz Organization & Talent Reviews, compensation planning and performance management, leveraging assistance as appropriate.
- Develop and oversee strategies to attract, develop, engage and retain strong and diverse talent and help to drive improvement based on feedback from the annual employee voice survey.
- Work with leaders and employees to create a positive and contemporary work environment.
- Provide HR team with appropriate coaching, mentoring and development opportunities including exposure to HR Business Partner skills and experiences.
- Ensure continual performance improvement within the corporate functions, driving processes to facilitate improvement.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent HR Experience
- 5+ year’s experience in an HR Generalist role
- Prior Union Experience
- Master’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field, preferred
- PHR/SPHR Certification Preferred