HR Business Partner- Bilingual
HRBP- Bilingual (Houston)
- Provide coaching and consulting to managers and employees in the areas of performance management, performance counseling, compensation, employee retention, employee development, positive employee relations practices, policy interpretation and implementation, and conflict resolution
- Developing relationships with and working alongside managers and other key stakeholders to ensure the alignment of HR strategies with business strategies
- Manages employee relation issues, questions & concerns relative to our benefits plan, policies, practices and procedures.
- Support and/or drive programs that integrate diversity into compensation practices, performance review process, learning and development and various management issues.
- Partners with Talent Acquisition to ensure recruitment strategies are aligned with business need; evaluates recruitment effectiveness and help drive recommendations in change of recruitment focus or strategy if necessary.
- Handles the immigration process and associated assignment regulations/task for all international moves into the US Region working in close liaison with the firm’s Immigration Attorneys.
- Facilitate the mobility of high potential employees throughout the organization by working with both the management team and internal HR stakeholders.
- Evaluate HR policies and procedures to ensure compliance with local, state and federal law; stay up-to-date with current employment & wage and hour laws.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree; 7+ years of experience minimum; Relevant HR certification preferred
- Demonstrated capability in translating business needs to support leadership and drive implementation of people programs
- Ability and proven experience in communicating, influencing, and partnering with clients and providing solutions
- Experience in effectively coaching and guiding employees at all levels
- Collaborative and effective contributor to the regional HR team
- Demonstrated ability in building rapport, trust, and strong relationships across the organization that result in being viewed as a trusted advisor
- Ability to handle ambiguity and prioritize within a changing environment
- Capacity to solve complex problems with a fresh perspective
- Substantial experience with employee relations, performance management and organizational change management
- Experience effectively leading projects
- Able to deliver solutions and timely results
- Effective presentation and facilitation skills
- Bilingual- Spanish preferred