HR Business Partner- San Francisco, CA
This person will execute a full spectrum of HR deliverables that align with the businesses’ strategic goals, covering all aspects of human resources, with a focus on employee relations and talent management. This position is a great opportunity for an experienced HR professional to continue to grow in their career and enhance the current HR function at a rapidly growing company.
Duties and Responsibilities (include, but are not limited to):
- Identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting HR functions and helps ensure current policies, procedures, and associated actions are in compliance.
- Provides guidance and service for employees, focusing on liability management, employee counseling, and policy interpretation. Assures compliance with all applicable laws and corporate policies/guidelines, and identifies opportunities
- Identifies opportunities and recommends management strategies to increase performance, increase employee engagement, strengthen the corporate culture, and positively impact both HR and the business.
- Champion and promote HR initiates across the business
- Advises managers on the corrective action process, making recommendations for corrective action, performance improvement plans, and terminations.
- Educates and counsels employees on benefit options and assist with benefit administration.
- Conducts and interprets wage and salary surveys and recommends changes to ensure the maintenance of the company’s compensation objectives.
- Develops and implement metrics to evaluate the effectiveness of Human Resources programs and measure the degree that the programs contribute to organizational goals.
- Serves as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering policies and procedures and helping resolve work-related problems.
- Assists with planning, implementation, and on-going maintenance and compliance of labor relations, employee relations, equal employment opportunity, diversity, retention and compensation programs.
- Assist in the delivery of new office openings
- 3-8 years’ experience in Human Resources
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not mandatory
- California HR law experience
- Experience with SAP and/or Sage software preferred, but not mandatory
- SHRM Certification preferred or working towards it, but not mandatory
- Experience delivering end to end HR case management including advising on a range of ER matters
- Careful attention to detail and accuracy combined with a high level of written and oral communication skills
- Working knowledge of country, federal and state regulations across the USA and California specific laws.
- Strong influencing, consulting, problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to build relationships and credibility with the Regional Management team, international HR team, cross-functional internal partners and external providers/vendors
- Ability to work with confidential materials and employee information and maintain confidentiality at all times
(This position has been closed. Please submit your resume to email@example.com)