HR Business Partner- The Woodlands, TX
This position is no longer accepting applications. Please contact us for other opportunities.
Our Woodlands client is seeking an experienced HR Business Partner to join their team.
- Serve as the main point of contact for all HR and payroll-related requests.
- Strong understanding of HR employment laws and best practices in CA and other states.
- Provide coaching to managers regarding employee relations issues related to onboarding, performance management, and terminations.
- Draft policies and complete employee handbooks for multiple clients
- COVID compliance
- Maintain employee files and ensure compliance with state and federal laws
- Support the People Ops team in implementing programs to help improve the employee experience
- Work cross-functionally with payroll, benefits, and other departments to ensure client needs are met
- 5+ years of HR generalist or business partner experience
- 2 years payroll experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong executive presence and ability to work independently with C-suite executive