HR Compliance Manager
Our client is seeking an HR Compliance Manager to join their team and partner with cross-functional teams (including Recruiting, People Business Partners, and Inclusion and Diversity) to conduct internal audits to investigate, and identify, areas of concerns relating to AAP and EEO compliance, and recommend corrective actions. Primary responsibilities include:
- Conduct regular self-audits to ensure compliance with government regulations, and prepare responses to government audits.
- Monitor the reporting schedules to ensure critical reports with the state and federal government are completed and filed on time
- Partner with I & D partners to ensure outreach efforts are measured and analyzed.
- Develop and deliver compliance training to Recruiting, Management, and the People Team Partner with Recruiting to drive effective compliance with government regulations relating to recruitment, selection, and onboarding
- Assess and help mitigate legal, compliance and Public Relations risks Build strong and effective partnerships with global ER leaders and team members, other People Teams, Employment Law, and other compliance partners
- Identify areas of opportunity for education and training for managers and business leaders; partner with Legal and I&Dto develop and deliver training Participate in People Team and ER projects/initiatives
- 5+ years’ experience managing compliance programs, including advising and/or consulting, for private companies with a global workforce
- Strong understanding of AAP and EEO regulations, including those enforced by the US Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) and the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- Experience with using goals, objectives and metrics to increase representation of diverse talent
- Demonstrated knowledge of EEO regulations, employment laws, and HR practices
- Experience working at a global organization on compliance and equal employment opportunity programs
- Demonstrable ability to develop cross-functional relationships to help drive results
- Ability to think critically and strategically to solve problems with practical solutions
- Shown ability to analyze data to identify trends, and to influence decision making
- Demonstrated cross-functional project management and change management skills
- Ability to coordinate, prioritize, and balance multiple issues and assignments simultaneously
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s Degree/or equivalent
Thank you for your interest in this role, but this position is now closed. We encourage you to still submit your resume to email@example.com for future opportunities that may align with your skills and experience. Thank you!