This position is no longer accepting applications. Please contact us for other opportunities.
Our healthcare client near Downtown is seeking an experienced Human Resource Coordinator to assist with a variety of administrative duties. This includes performing recruiting efforts, administer benefits, coordinate onboarding and offboarding, as well as payroll. Other responsibilities include-
- Maintain all personnel records and database
- Schedule meetings and interviews
- Distribute correspondence as needed
- Facilitate the onboarding process, including orientations and training
- Assist employees with benefits- enrollment, changes, and terminations
- Act as a liaison with insurance providers to resolve benefit related issues
- Assist with payroll duties as needed
Degree highly preferred with a minimum of 2 years’ HR experience or in the healthcare industry. Medicare compliance and HIPPA knowledge is a plus. You must be highly organized, proactive, and have strong problem-solving skills. If you are looking for the next best step in your career, apply now!