This position is no longer accepting applications. Please contact us for other opportunities.
Oversee the HR function for a mission-driven Houston-based non-profit. You will serve as the organizational HR expert, partnering with leadership on areas of compliance, employee policies and procedures, and organizational HR initiatives.
This position leads the human resources functional areas, including employee relations, benefits and compensation, recruiting and onboarding, employee data managment, succession planning, and serve as the primary contact for payroll.
- Provide overall leadership and guidance by overseeing talent acquisition, employee career development, succession planning, retention programs, training and leadership development
- Function as a strategic, human capital business advisor to the senior management team
- Develop initiatives, policies and programs to complement existing practices and create consistency across the organization
- Oversee benefit and compensation plans to ensure cost efficiencies and attractiveness to retain top talent
- Bachelor’s degree required, with advanced degree and certifications preferred
- At least 7 years of professional HR experience, with at least 3 years in an HR leadership capacity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Social services or non-profit experience is a plus