HR Director- Dallas
Our client, an international IT-focused services company, is seeking a Human Resources Director for their office in the Dallas area. In this key role, you will lead Human Resources function for the company, partnering with the Consulting, Professional Services and Sales leadership team to build programs that scale the organization, develop high performing teams, and develop best in class leaders. Responsibilities include:
- Proactively support and coach managers and executives on appropriate methods/solutions using analytics and experience working with a disbursed workforce.
- Along with the Leaderships team develop and support hiring goal to meet growth initiatives.
- Advise on talent management, to include rewards, recognition, organizational readiness, and performance improvement.
- Lead/Coach/Mentor a team of HR and Recruitment Business Partners to develop strategies and initiatives to positively impact the effectiveness of the organization.
- Develop and refine organization-wide HR solutions and practices as required to support the changing scale, scope and trajectory of the business.
- Working knowledge of employment laws, comp and benefits practices in a sales environment, and experience managing HR in a growing company.
A business or HR degree is strongly preferred, along with at least 12 years of HR experience, preferably in cybersecurity or a high-tech industry. This is a fast-paced, flexible, multi-cultural environment. The right candidate for this position will not only have the needed experience, but will be a true HR leader with strong customer service orientation, keep problem solving ability, and exceptional communication skills. If you’re an HR leader ready to take your career to the next level, this could be a great fit for you!