HR Director – Dallas
We are seeking an HR Director to join our clients team in Dallas.
As the HR Director, you will play a pivotal role in shaping and enhancing our human resources function while providing business partner support to the regional leadership team. This position requires experience with mixed workforces (i.e., corporate and field services/manufacturing populations). Travel to other regional locations as needed.
- Strategic Leadership: Provide strategic direction and leadership in all HR functions, aligning HR initiatives with business goals and objectives across the region.
- Employee Relations: Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues, ensuring a positive and productive work environment.
- Performance Management:Develop and implement effective performance management strategies and programs that drive employee engagement, development, and productivity. Champion retention strategies and succession planning.
- Compensation and Benefits:Oversee the design and administration of competitive compensation and benefits programs to include variable compensation and sales commission plans.
- Training and Development:Develop and implement training and development initiatives to enhance employee skills and capabilities.
- Employment Law Compliance:Ensure compliance with all federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations.
- Change Management:Lead change management efforts, supporting the organization in times of transformation and growth.
- Team Leadership:Build, mentor, and lead a high-performing HR team, fostering a culture of collaboration and continuous improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Human Resources required; Master’s degree in Business or Human Resources highly desirable.
- Minimum of 10 plus years of progressive Human Resources experience, with previous experience supporting multiple locations.
- Manufacturing or production environment experience required.
- Centers of Excellence/ Shared-services model experience required.
- Proven track record of successfully resolving employee relations issues and creating a positive work environment.
- In-depth knowledge of employment laws, regulations, and HR best practices.
- Exceptional leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to develop and implement HR strategies that align with the company’s goals.
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
Location: Dallas, TX area, Hybrid