HR Director- Union
This position is no longer accepting applications. Please contact us for other opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partner with leadership to create a culture that supports our business growth
- Support and execute the business goals and strategic direction by partnering with business unit leadership and group HR to implement high value-added HR processes that drive continuous improvement in HR
- Create and implement employee relation policies to enhance job satisfaction
- Manage the full cycle Benefits Administration including the Health Plan, FMLA, STD, LTD etc..
- Implementation and implementation of a company wide Compensation Program and retention program
- Manage the company employee development program including but not limited to Employee Training programs, Leadership Programs and position specific Competency Programs
- Advise Leadership on HR compliance issues and create policies and procedure to protect the company assets
- Personnel Management- Performance Improvement Plans, Employee Engagement, Company Culture, Employee Grievances etc..
- Use data driven business insights to provide HR solutions and recommendations to management
- Collaborate with managers to resolve everyday issues and develop short- and long-term HR strategies and solutions designed to achieve optimal departmental performance and organizational effectiveness.
- Partner-with and coach managers on effectively engaging employees and addressing employee relations issues.
- Evaluate and recommend changes to policies, procedures and services based on trends and business need
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources or a similar field
- Minimum of 10 years of progressive HR experience
- 7-10 years of experience working with high growth companies
- Experience creating HR policies and procedures from the ground up
- Exception communication skills working with all levels of the organization
- Ability to assess deficiencies, create a strategy and execute the strategy.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and executing effective programs for performance management, employee development, success planning & talent management, and recruiting, working with a diverse employee base
- PHR or SPHR preferred
**Union Experience Required**