This position is no longer accepting applications. Please contact us for other opportunities.
This position is responsible for assisting in the success of the Human Resources Department, as well as assisting in setting the strategic vision for the department. This role will assist in compensation, policy administration, employee relations, performance improvement, succession planning and commission structure review and management. Leading special projects and company initiatives will be vital to this role.
- Policy Administration
- Employee Relations
- Wage and Salary Administration
- Strategic Planning
- Project Management
- HR Generalist
Functional Areas of Responsibility
- Operating Budget
- Strategic Vision and Planning
- Employment Law/Company Policy Administration
- Succession Planning
- Employee Relations
- Provide consultative guidance to managers and employee-owners on Human Resources related matters, ensuring alignment with company policies, goals and objectives. Responsible for answering personnel policy and procedure related questions. Ensure team is equipped to effectively manage this process.
- Assist in strategic planning for the human resources organization.
- Assist in company initiatives and special projects that lead to the overall strategic plan of the company. Participation in multi-department project teams.
- Manage the employee relations cycle, ensuring appropriate action is taken. Manage complex employee relations concerns, resolving conflict, counsel employee-owners and managers, and recommends appropriate action with little to no guidance. Assist in EEOC and Open Door investigations.
- Manage performance improvement programs and is comfortable making recommendations regarding appropriate action, up to termination.
- Lead succession planning, identifying gaps and placement for all positions at the non-exempt and exempt levels.
- Assist in compensation administration, such as ensuring guidelines are met regarding partnership units, merit reviews/increases, job classifications, salary survey’s and changes.
- Oversee compliance with federal and state regulations.
- Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings, as needed.
- Responsible for assisting in managing of the department’s operating budget.
- Manage the human resources team, ensuring accountability, performance and development.
- Other duties as assigned
Education – Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field. SPHR or SHRM-SCP preferred.
Experience – 7-10 years’ experience in human resources, with 5+ years managerial role. Demonstrated experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals in a Human Resource Department. Demonstrated experience working in and managing multiple human resource roles (i.e., compensation, succession planning, employee-relations, etc.)