Our industrial client in Spring is seeking a dynamic individual to join their team as an HR Generalist. In this role, you will play a crucial part in providing guidance and support to our employees and business unit management. You will be responsible for interpreting HR policies, programs, and procedures, and offering valuable advice and recommendations. Additionally, you will lead independent initiatives to address business challenges and assess their impact on financial performance. Your collaboration with HR and business unit leaders will be vital in developing and executing tactical and strategic plans to align with the business objectives. You will also partner with business leaders to implement initiatives that foster an engaged workforce.
- Provide input on new and revised policies, interpreting HR plans, programs, policies, and procedures for employees, and offer advice and recommendations to business unit management.
- Design and implement human capital solutions to address business challenges and analyze their impact on financial performance.
- Collaborate with HR and business unit leadership to develop and execute tactical and strategic plans that support business objectives.
- Partner with business leaders to develop and implement initiatives that promote an engaged workforce.
- Assist HR Management in performance management, salary planning, and talent management processes by creating and analyzing reports, providing training, and other related duties.
- Identify and facilitate learning and development opportunities.
- Conduct recruitment, screening, and interviews for internal or external candidates and oversee new employee orientation.
- Collaborate across business units or with corporate HR on complex HR special projects and provide mentorship and evaluation to lower-level staff.
- Maintain confidential employee data and files and prepare and analyze complex reports related to workforce planning.
- Minimum of 4 years of related experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education.
- Self-motivated individual who strives to make a meaningful difference.
- Authentic leader with strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships across all levels of the company.
- Excellent collaboration skills with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Advanced knowledge of HR plans, programs, and procedures, including compensation and benefits, staffing, workforce relations, and training.
- Proficiency in PC skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Advanced understanding of federal, state, and other regulatory standards related to various HR disciplines.
- Demonstrated ability to mentor and evaluate lower-level staff.
- Good project management skills.
Thank you for your interest in this role, but this position is now closed. We encourage you to still submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for future opportunities that may align with your skills and experience. Thank you!