Our international investor client with offices in Houston are seeking an HR Generalist to join their team! As the HR Generalist, your responsibilities will be in the following functional areas: benefits administration, employee relations, performance management, onboarding, policy implementation, recruitment, affirmative action and employment law compliance supporting the HR Manager with daily Human Resources related duties.
- Conduct thorough investigations into employee relations matters, providing guidance and support, and conducting exit interviews.
- Manage benefits administration, including handling claims, updating changes, approving invoices, and effectively communicating benefits and employee programs.
- Lead recruitment initiatives for exempt and non-exempt staff, interns, and temporary employees. Facilitate new employee onboarding and create impactful advertisements.
- Maintain precise employee records within the HRIS system and prepare necessary reports as required.
- Oversee employee benefits administration and ensure their smooth implementation.
- Coordinate activities with temporary staffing agencies and associated personnel.
- Generate reports, draft documents, letters, and HR process-related instructions.
- Provide assistance to employees and supervisors in understanding HR policies and procedures.
- Support the HR Manager in achieving departmental goals and objectives.
- Collaborate with the HR Manager on various departmental projects.
- Organize and execute employee events and incentive programs to enhance morale and satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
- 5-7 years of HR experience
- Strong Talent Acquisition process and procedure skills
- Recruiting experience with engineering, operations and accounting and finance
- Experience working with HRIS and time/attendance systems
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)