Principal Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions):
- Administers various human resource plans and procedures for all organization personnel; assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains the employee handbook and the policies and procedures manual.
- Administers the location compensation program; monitoring the performance evaluation program, making recommendations as necessary.
- Conducts employee opinion surveys with the direction of PUSH Human Resources, analyzes the results and makes recommendations for improvements.
- Performs benefits administration, including claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment and communicating benefits information to employees.
- Develops and maintains affirmative action program documents; files EEO-1 report annually; and maintains other records, reports and logs to conform to EEO regulations.
- Conducts recruitment effort for all personnel, coordinating the advertising, interviewing, onboarding, and orientation processes.
- Acts as the main contact for all employee relations issues, assisting management with employee feedback, development plans, recognition and/or corrective action.
- Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars.
- Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions and results of department in relation to established goals.
- Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to continually improve efficiency and employee engagement of the local facility and corporation.
- Manages the location’s leaves program in conjunction with 3rd party Administrator (medical, FMLA, personal, military, etc.)
- Maintains employee personnel and employee confidential records/files and human resource information system records.
- Compiles data and reports as identified and/or as needed.
- Completes and maintains the locations I9 records, ensuring compliance to completion guidelines and record keeping requirements.
- Liaison with company’s 3rd party consortium in administering pre employment drug screens. Coordinates location’s random drug screening process/notifications. – Maintains appropriate records.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state and local employment and benefits laws and regulations.
- Represent organization in a positive and professional manner at all times.
- Identify ways of continuous improvement of processes and procedures that will elevate the company, as a whole.
- Other duties as assigned
Education: Bachelor’s Level Degree in Human Resources or related field preferred and/or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
Work Experience: Minimum of 4 years of experience working in the Human Resource Field asa Coordinator or Generalist.