Our South Houston client is seeking an HR Generalist that has Union experience and is Bilingual. In this role, you will be responsible to implementing and executing all processes and procedures that involve staffing management, employee relations, and learning and development. They are needing someone who is confident in their position, has thick skin, assertive, relatable to employees, and is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
There is some travel involved up to 30%. You must also have an understanding of compensation, benefits, policies, and talent management. Along with a minimum of 5 years’ experience, high proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required with knowledge in application systems such as ADP and SAP.
Below are some of the activities, but are not limited to-
- Proactively gather and analyze various statistics to monitor trends and informs management
- Record and execute various personnel data during organizational actions
- Record required data in the systems
- Participate in recruiting, learning & development, succession planning, exits, company branding, and career / college fairs & programs
- Guide and advise hiring managers in matters related to sourcing, recruiting, and orientating new hires
- Assist with succession planning and organizational exits
- Guide employees and supervisors / managers when a corrective action or disciplinary situation occurs
- Assist with performance management and learning & development of all employees