This position is no longer accepting applications. Please contact us for other opportunities.
- Provide personnel policy and procedure guidance to employees and management.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of federal and state employment law and compliance requirements.
- Create and distribute internal communications regarding HR related changes or company policies.
- Administer new employee on-boarding and orientation.
- Investigate HR issues from reporting to resolution.
- Support key HR processes, including performance management, talent development, training & development and rewards & recognition.
- Prepare and distribute a variety of HR reports to support the business.
- Process and ensure receipt of completed drug and background screen results for new personnel.
- Maintain personnel files and ensure employee paperwork is processed appropriately.
- Manage employment verifications and correspondence related to employee changes such as promotions, service awards, etc.
- Conduct exit interviews
- Provide Learning and Development support
- Recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of the department and services performed.
- Maintain knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting HR.
- Provide administrative and special project support for the HR Manager as needed.
- Ensure compliance with employment and labor laws.
- Assist with general employee benefit inquires, enrollment and resolving related issues.
- Monitor employee coverage changes, including qualifying life events, to ensure accurate records.
- Prepare and verify calculation of all benefits invoicing.
- Perform general benefit audits and periodic review of plans.
- Participate in special benefits projects related to open enrollment and year-end testing.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Management or equivalent.
- Must have at least three (3) years of experience in an HR Generalist (or comparable) position.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Current knowledge of EEO/AA, employment and labor laws.
- Able to manage multiple priorities.
- Must be a strong communicator, and be comfortable providing assistance with presentations, such as lunch & learns, new hire onboarding, etc.