HR Generalist- Bilingual
The Human Resources Generalist will guide and administer the overall provision of human resources services, policies, programs and environmental health and safety compliance for the company to maintain consistency with company policies. The Human Resources Generalist will coordinate implementation of services, policies, and programs; assist and advise company managers regarding human resources issues and assist with employee relations programs and events.
Essential Functions & Key Responsibilities:
- Administer various human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel; assist in development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; assist in the preparation and maintenance of the employee handbook.
- Respond to inquiries regarding policies, procedures and programs.
- Implement and administer performance review program to ensure effectiveness to communicate and achieve organizational goals and employee development.
- Administer compensation program to ensure compliance and equity within the organization.
- Advise management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
- Identify legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensure policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance.
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward company goals and initiatives.
- Perform benefits administration to include communicating benefits, assist with enrolling employees and receiving and acting on employee inquiries.
- Maintain Human Resource Information System (HRIS) records and compile reports from database as requested.
- Maintain compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
- Maintain records of benefit insurance plans, personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations, and employee statistics.
- Prepare employee separation notices and related documentation, and conduct exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations.
- Manage full recruitment cycle which includes; job postings, resume screening, application review and scheduling interviews.
- Administer company leave program if appropriate, to include FMLA.
- Working knowledge and awareness of amendments to the Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA) and its applicable regulations.
- Oversee the Claims Management procedure and ensures the effective implementation of a Return to Work Program providing guidance and support.
- Implement, maintain and manage the Corporate Health and Safety Management System and maintain close communication with the Corporate EHS Manager.
- Maintain all department files and training records regarding Health and Safety and Human Resources issues. Ensure timely notification of incident to the Corporate EHS Department.
- Plan, organize and conduct training programs/seminars for supervisors, employees with regard to, New Hire/Contractor Orientation, and any other required training program.
- Manage full recruitment cycle which includes; job postings, resume screening, application review and scheduling interviews
- Process bi-weekly payroll and provide assistance to centralized payroll support staff.
- Responsible for administration of attendance program.
- Accomplish all tasks as appropriately assigned or requested.
- Assist in the planning and execution of employee relations events to foster teamwork and employee engagement.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year accredited college or university; three or more year’s related HR experience.
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of principles and practices of human resources.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations.
- Experience in the administration of benefits and compensation programs and other Human Resources programs.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Willingness to adapt and be flexible in a growing company.
- Self-motivated with a willingness to work independently while also being a strong team player.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- Bilingual Preferred
- Manufacturing or O&G experience preferred
(This position has been closed. Please submit your resume to email@example.com)