This position is no longer accepting applications. Please contact us for other opportunities.
The HR Manager will lead the HR function and talent strategy for Corporate, Sales and other divisions. HR Manager will drive key HR initiatives in talent acquisition, performance management, change management, employee coaching, compensation planning, training and development, rewards & recognition, organizational effectiveness, benefit administration and employee communication.
- Manage and coordinate the activities of staff including training, employee development, performance evaluation, hiring decisions, and the establishment of goals and performance objectives for assigned departments.
- Oversee recruitment manager and activities.
- Provide continual evaluation of processes, methods, and activities to assure the most effective use of resources and equipment.
- Provide HR consulting expertise to management and employees.
- Responsible for planning and delivery of processes for talent management, performance management, and employee engagement.
- Consult with employees and managers to address root causes of issues and resolve through a systematic and analytical approach.
- Advise management on the administration of human resources policies and procedures.
- Monitor employee engagement and work closely with managers and employees to improve work relationships and increase productivity and retention.
- Investigating employee concerns raised locally to ensure prompt resolution and process improvement where necessary.
- Work with assigned division to resource and execute people initiatives; monitor and measure progress to ensure the desired results are achieved.
- Provide guidance to managers with regard to salary administration, recruitment, selection, etc.
- Resolve internal employee complaints.
- Assist in establishing policies and procedures including disciplinary policies and monitor their application to ensure fairness consistency.
- Advise, review and approve any disciplinary and discharge issues and concerns.
- Administers plans and programs to create a work environment of high morale and productivity.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Business preferred
- 3 – 7 years of HR management experience.
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) credential prefered
Professional in Human Resources (PHR) or SCHRM-CP or SCP certification preferred.