Our client is currently seeking an experienced Human Resources Manager to collaborate with company business leaders and corporate HR in driving and implementing HR initiatives. The HRM will play a crucial role in enhancing organizational effectiveness, building workforce capabilities and talent, and leading strategic efforts to positively impact overall business performance. The ideal candidate will possess a hands-on, ‘roll up your sleeves’ work ethic, along with strong interpersonal and communication skills, an enthusiastic and friendly demeanor, excellent organizational skills, and the initiative to make an immediate and lasting impact.
- Execute people planning, talent acquisition, performance management, and organizational design initiatives across all business areas.
- Collaborate with senior leaders to analyze and assess the people needs of the business, and develop and implement effective strategies to address those needs.
- Provide day-to-day guidance and support to leaders regarding human capital practices, interpretation of company policies, problem resolution, and compliance with federal and state laws.
- Oversee and direct the activities of the HR Team, including assignment of work and special projects, performance evaluation, and promotion of training and development.
- Effectively manage employee relations issues through timely and appropriate communication with all parties involved.
- Utilize HR systems and technology efficiently, maximizing their potential impact, and provide training to others to do the same. Drive the collection and use of HR metrics, generating reports on a regular and ad hoc basis.
- Lead effective full life cycle recruiting processes for all levels throughout the organization.
- Collaborate with Corporate HR in developing programs and activities to enhance employee engagement and positive employee relations.
- Conduct training programs for leaders and employees on various topics, such as new leader assimilation, performance reviews, benefits/open enrollment, and interview skills.
- Participate in benefits review and design processes, conduct annual open enrollment, and oversee benefits administration.
- Support the HR team in annual and midyear performance review processes, including employee communication and training.
- Conduct investigations and make recommendations regarding staff disputes, grievances, misconduct, and policy infractions.
- Develop and implement safety programs to ensure regulatory compliance as required by local, state, and federal agencies.
- Ensure contractor code compliance by managing interactions between departmental personnel and contractors and production plant personnel.
- Perform training needs analyses and initiate specific training and development programs for management, staff, and operators. Conduct new employee orientation and associated activities.
- 8 to 10 years of HR experience, preferably in ingredient O&G or related industries.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work effectively across diverse business communities.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills, including the ability to create and deliver effective HR communications and training.
- Hands-on experience with HR systems and software, including recruiting, payroll, benefits, and time and attendance management.
- Ability to manage various special projects, conduct research, and analyze HR actions effectively.
- Knowledge of federal and state employment and labor laws, regulations, procedures, and standard HR practices.
- Exceptional attention to detail, organizational skills, and the ability to prioritize competing demands independently.
- Adaptability to changes in priorities, directions, and tasks in a fast-growing, dynamic environment.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Unquestionable business ethics, personal integrity, and a genuine commitment to the Company’s values with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- An undergraduate degree in Business Administration, Management, Human Resources, or related fields is highly desired.
- PHR or SHRM certification is preferred.