Hunter+Sage is looking for a talented and ambitious HR Manager to join our client’s rapidly growing team! This role is mission-critical in providing our talented employee base with superior support while driving everyday operational excellence and overall process improvement around all things HR.
- Evaluate and recommend improvements to HR programs, procedures, and practices.
- Develop plans in collaboration with stakeholders to execute on improvements
- Administer employee benefits programs, such as group health, FSA/HSA, dental and vision, accident and disability, and life insurance
- Respond to 401(k) inquiries from managers and employees relating to enrollments, plan changes and contribution amounts.
- Manage and oversee HR technology platforms, drive adoption of tools made available to employees across organization
- Serve as the first point of contact for employees and respond to questions and requests.
- Assist and support supervisors and managers through employee performance management processes, promoting adherence to organization timelines and best practices.
- Maintain working knowledge of Federal, State and local employment laws to aid in ensuring compliance
- Assist recruiting staff and department heads with an array of HR related tasks throughout an employee’s lifecycle, from the very beginning with onboarding through to off-boarding
- Heavy talent acquisition experience
- Payroll experience (ADP)
- Degree in Business, Human Resources or related degree preferred
- 3+ years of Human Resources experience and process improvement experience
- 2+ years of experience in a benefit administration/management role
- Good understanding of Federal, Texas, and local employment laws
- Excellent consultative skills and ability to communicate effectively across varied audiences
- Proven ability to work with minimal guidance, manage multiple priorities simultaneously, and take initiative
- Comfortable working in a high volume, fast-paced, rapidly changing, results-oriented work environment
- Small company experience 200 employees or less