This position is no longer accepting applications. Please contact us for other opportunities.
Our client needs a Human Resource Manager to join their growing team. Responsibilities include:
- Identifies and activates People solutions that impact the company’s ability to meet business objectives. Must accurately diagnose organization issues, develop solutions and implement action plans.
- Plans, manages and coordinates various People functions and organizes and schedules all necessary resources required to accomplish activities.
- Leadership activity will include managing talent through proper succession planning programs for key contributor and management positions, learning and development programs for preparing employees for career advancement and employee development programs to enhance employee knowledge and understanding of the business of the company and the industry.
- Execute area/business unit/functional-level strategies to improve organizational health and culture. Lead and participate in diversity & inclusion initiatives.
- Coaches and advises managers, supporting multiple functions/departments on people matters.
- Delivers People solutions that are considered value added, measurable, directly tied to the operating unit and/or functional department level business objectives.
- Participates as a key member of district operating unit and/or functional department leadership team providing people solutions to improve business impact.
- Proposes People solutions and/or organizational changes at an operating unit and/or department level based upon an analysis of operational opportunities.
- Leads/manages projects and/or participates as a project member on People initiatives as assigned.
- Hires, leads, develops, and coaches members of the People Organization.
- Develops written and oral presentations that have high clarity and impact. Provides regular written reports as needed to business unit and/or functional department leadership.
- Serves as an advisor to management for employment related legal issues and ensures local compliance with federal, state, provincial, and local employment laws.
- Execute organizational change initiatives that support the company’s strategic business framework.
- Proactively identifies and applies new ideas to adapt to changing work demands.
- Partners with the People Director to identify and prioritize opportunities for process improvement and new initiatives.
- Provides technical advice, knowledge, coaching and guidance to others within the human resources discipline.
- Partner with local teams to ensure ongoing recruitment outreach.
- Oversees / monitors new employee orientation to foster engagement.
- Oversees employee separation notices and related documentation and orchestrates and/or conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations.
- Prepares reports and recommends procedures to reduce absenteeism and turnover.
- Oversees training on company policy, programs and other issues as they arise.
- Counsels managers on various employee and labors relation matters. Partners with COE accordingly.
- Participates in the budget process; analyzes data (year-to-date, year-over-year, to budget, to prior year, etc.)
- This role will manage People Advisors and support staff activities of the People department. This may include direct supervision of 1 or more full-time employees.
Bachelor’s Degree (accredited) in Human Resources Management, Psychology, or related field, or in lieu of degree, High School Diploma and four (4) years of relevant work experience. Seven to ten (7-10+) years of experience preferred managing human resource systems, process, programs, initiatives and professionals (in addition to education requirement).