Our client is seeking an HR Manager to join their growing team and to oversee the Human Resources department. Responsibilities will include:
- Ensure compliance with all government regulations and reporting requirements, including but not limited to: EEOC, TWC, OSHA, ACA.
- Insure consistency of all HR policy and procedures
- Continually monitor the legal compliance of all policies within the company Employee Manual and make addendums as needed.
- Collect and compile HR metrics and data from a variety of sources and analyzes data and statistics for trends and patterns with attention to compliance with employment laws and regulations.
- Make recommendations for policies and activities to improve the organizational culture.
- Verify and authorize all changes of employment statuses
- Assist in the verification and authorization of all personal and vacation time off requests to insure adherence to company rules and guidelines
- Verify employment within compliance of all laws
- Advise management on comparative pay scales and benefit packages and suggest recommendations for adjustments.
- Responsible for administration of the company benefit program, including 401k, and communication of changes to benefit programs to all employees.
- Develop, facilitate and supervise training programs for employees.
- Assess the needs of the business, implement training and development plans, and facilitate a wide variety of training programs that enhance the effectiveness of the workforce.
- Works with the organization to prevent workplace accidents by promoting safety awareness and education to all employees.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable federal, state, county and local safety related regulations. Proactively plan, direct and implement the organization’s safety programs to promote a safe, healthy and accident-free work environment.
- Oversee payroll process. Haves firm understanding of payroll taxes, multi state
- 5+ years of broad HR experience
- Bachelor’s degree – Business or HR concentration preferred
- Experience in an energy or O&G environment preferred
- Highly effective at multi-tasking and time management
- Advanced Microsoft Office experience’
- Strong management, leadership and interpersonal skills combined with the ability to communicate well, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to oversee the entire function of the HR department