HR Manager- Chemicals/Refinery
As a vital member of the company’s leadership team, the Manager of HR will work closely with the company’s executives and functional leaders to develop and manage the company’s entire HR function. The HR Manager will:
- Contribute to building organizational strategies and operating plans
- Manage staffing and recruiting (talent acquisition)
- Promote organizational development (hourly & front-line management)
- Develop and administer performance management programs & systems
- Oversee and monitor employee training & development
- Develop and administer the compensation and benefit programs (hourly & front-line management)
- Develop and manage a succession planning process
- Support functional leaders with employee counseling, and conduct incident investigations when required
- Develop and continually improve HR policies, procedures and programs
- Provide governmental compliance reporting
- Working with the company’s executives and other functional leaders cultivate a highly productive and positive company culture
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Human Resources.
- Master’s Degree or SPHR or SHRM-SCP certification preferred
- Minimum ten (10) years of progressive HR experience, with exposure and responsibility across diverse HR functions.
- Experience handling senior HR functions, such as complex employee relations issues, investigating and responding to EEOC charges and internal complaints, interacting with legal advisors on HR-related concerns, training managers on complex or sensitive HR issues, etc.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Superb oral and written communication skills.
- HRMS/HRIS experience.
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Preferred experience in water, chemicals or refineries