HR Manager – Dallas
Our manufacturing client in Dallas is seeking an experienced HR Manager to join their team.
The HR Manager will manage all HR, Payroll, and Benefits programs with the support of the HR team. You will have supervisory responsibilities and must be comfortable working onsite in fast-paced environment.
- HR Program management and administration: compensation, performance, employee lifecycle (onboarding to separation), employee relations, training and development, etc.
- Manage entire benefit program to include LOA, open enrollment, compliance reporting and auditing, serving as SME and POC for employees and company, make recommendations for benefit program enhancements or changes, etc.
- Supervise processing of payroll and related reconciliations, taxes, garnishments, compliance reporting, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum 5-7 years in similar position (HR/Payroll/Benefits)
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus
- Must have experience in corporate AND manufacturing/field services environments
- Multistate payroll processing or proven understanding of payroll processes
- Netchex software experience is preferred
- medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401K with match, competitive PTO (15-17 days 1st year)