HR Office Manager
Our client, located in the Galleria, is seeking an experienced HR Manager to join their team! Essential functions include the following:
- Collaborates with executive leadership to define the organizations long-term mission and goals; identifies ways to support this mission through talent management.
- Identifies key performance indicators for the organization’s human resource and talent management functions; assesses the organizations success and market competitiveness based on these metrics.
- Identifies staffing and recruiting needs; develops and executes best practices for hiring and talent management.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law; applies this knowledge to communicate changes in policy, practice, and resources to upper management.
- Responsible for office administration and management
- Supports company-wide recruitment and retention efforts, including souring, hiring, onboarding and training.
- Develops, recommends, and assists in the implementation of personnel policies and procedures to further the hiring, retention, and development goals.
- Supports the maintenance of staffing levels consistent with Company objectives and identifies staffing and recruiting needs; develops and executes best practices for hiring and talent management.
- Assists with preparation of the budget for human resources operations and requests and approves purchases through organizational process.
- Conducts research and analysis of organizational trends including review of reports and metrics including turnover, retention from the organization’s human resource information system (HRIS) and develops programs / practices to address areas of concern.
- In conjunction with departmental managers, develops and coordinates company’s general training needs. Conducts training on company policy issues, employee development and other issues as they arise.
- Monitors and ensures the organizations compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews and modifies policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains a positive work atmosphere by behaving and communicating in an effective manner with customers, co-workers, clients and supervisors.
- Performs other job duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field plus a minimum of 10 years of progressive human resource experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong leadership skills with experience managing a team preferred.
- Ability to effectively analyze data and utilize company HR systems to maintain accurate overviews of current and projected HR needs.
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communications skills; verbal and written.
- Ability to interact well with people on all levels.
- PHR/SPHR certification preferred.
- Supervisory experience preferred.