HR Specialist- North Houston
This position is no longer accepting applications. Please contact us for other opportunities.
Our North Houston client is seeking an experienced HR Specialist to join their team. The HR Business Specialist provides administrative human resource support to our clients and their employees.
- Serve as the main point of contact for all HR and payroll-related requests.
- Strong understanding of HR employment laws and best practices.
- Answer benefit related questions including Leave Of Absence
- Provide coaching to managers regarding employee relations issues related to onboarding, payroll, benefits administration and HRIS changes & updates
- Draft policies and complete employee handbooks
- Implement core HR and payroll systems using HRIS and payroll systems
- Maintain employee files and ensure compliance with state and federal laws
- Support the People Ops team in implementing programs to help improve the employee experience
- 5+ years of HR generalist or business partner experience
- 3+ years payroll and benefit experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field, preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong executive presence and ability to work independently