The People Team is in the next phase of growth and we are seeking an experienced UKG Pro HRIS Specialist to be responsible for supporting the Shared Services function. Responsibilities include but not limited to maintaining and enhancing our HRIS system which includes data integrity, efficient workflows, process mapping, building and delivering reports.
The ability to troubleshoot and solve is imperative in this role.
- Supports the Shared Services Director with any UKG Pro needs
- Serves as a UKG Pro subject matter expert
- Ongoing management and audit of employee data, documentation, and system settings including maintenance of personnel files as well as company policies and procedures.
- Perform department configuration changes, testing, and implementation of new HR modules
- Create, maintain, and distribute ad hoc reports as needed.
- Field and respond to employee questions pertaining to various HR-related issues.
- Assist with benefits open enrollment process, if needed.
This position has remote capabilities, but only candidates who live within driving distance to an Aspire office will be considered.
Experience and Education
- Minimum of 2 to 10 years of previous UKG (formerly Ultimate Solutions or UltiPro) experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Advanced level proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PPT) must be skilled with creating and using pivot tables, V and X lookup etc.
- Solid experience with systems implementation and project management experience
- Must be able to handle highly sensitive data with confidentiality.
- High attention to detail and ability to independently prioritize assignments.
- Strong technical and analytical skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred