Human Resources Manager
Our Southwest client is seeking an ambitious Human Resources Manager to work on all HR matters for the talent division. This individual will be responsible for coordinating, administering, and facilitating the performance review and evaluation process for all employees that will lead into the coordination of training programs. Primary duties are as follows:
- Stay current on leading trends and deliver practical and insightful thought leadership.
- Support the delivery of Talent initiatives, identifying and managing opportunities in their client group and working more widely across Talent to support the achievement of strategic goals.
- Collaborate with the broader Talent Acquisition team on HR matters.
- Interpret and advise on HR policy to assist in reaching commercially viable solutions and managing associated risk.
- Assist in processing and analyzing data for reporting purposes.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
- Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Align performance management to drive and reinforce desired behaviors.
- Ensure HR programs and plans are aligned to the business priorities and monitors effectiveness through the tracking of key measures.
- Partnering with managers to deliver HR solutions.
This is an ideal role for a naturally driven leader who can implement change and trust the process of transformation to gain successful results through workforce planning and talent management. A a degree with a minimum of 7-years experience within an HR role is required, along with experience in leading an organization through significant change. Experience designing and implementing HR strategies, or within a matrix organization, as well as driving organizational change initiatives, developing workforce plans, and influencing managers.