IT Recruiter- Remote
At a high level the position will responsible for directly managing the full life cycle of the recruitment process. The role would also be heavily involved in the administration and creation of job posting and job descriptions bending into the performance management world. Other highlights included below.
Our client is on a heavily acquisition and organic growth trajectory. We are looking for someone excited to grow their career as we collectively grow the company!
- Manage day-to-day recruiting administration including, adherence to policy and procedures, and vendor management. Ownership of vendor accounts.
- Create job postings- update as necessary
- Manage database of candidates
- Phone screen candidates as necessary
- Coordinate internal interviews
- Partner with the client on marketing strategy
- Accountable for the smooth transition from candidate to successful onboarding process
- Taking of recruitment KPIs and reporting as required.
- Responsible for majority of candidate communication and coordination for interviews, interactions, offers and turn downs.
- Remain current on industry and compliance regulations
- Develop or enhance as well as maintain relationships with employees, vendors, recruitment targets, and internal teams.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university/college required. Associate Degree with equivalent experience accepted.
- 1-4 years of Agency recruiting experience. Recruitment for IT and/or IT Managed Services and/or telecommunications experience highly preferred.11
- Proven successful track record of both short and long-term customer project completion with references.
- Demonstrated ability to drive timelines and escalate, as necessary.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Must have intermediate Excel and PowerPoint skills. Role is heavy in reporting and KPI tracking.
- Must be comfortable with complexity and thinking on multiple levels of abstraction; demonstrates use of critical thinking techniques.
- Sound business acumen skills; thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic growth oriented work environment.
- Excellent spoken and written communication, interpersonal, and relationship building skills.