Learning & Development Specialist
Our client is seeking a Learning & Development Specialist who is passionate about making an impact, creating learning culture, employee engagement and supporting organizational growth. Primary responsibilities as follows:
- Collaborate with program managers, stakeholders, and subject matter experts to identify learning goals and outcomes for learning experiences
- Design and develop learning experiences that align with learning outcomes, using the appropriate delivery method
- Use e-learning authoring tools to design experiences that include interactive activities, animations, graphics and images, text-based content and assessments
- Design training materials and content for learners and instructors (including but not limited to facilitator guides, presentation decks, participant workbooks, job aids)
- Assess effectiveness of learning experiences and recommend adjustments or improvements to program managers
- Apply design thinking principles to ensure that the learning solutions meet the needs of learners
- Facilitate instructor-led content as needed
- 3+ years of experience in designing and developing training materials and learning content (including, but not limited to, facilitator guides, eLearning, documentation, animated videos, podcasts, design assets)
- Program management experience with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience using online course authoring technologies to create eLearning experiences
- Knowledge of learning science and instructional design principles.
- Solid project management skills including planning work, managing details, keeping multiple tasks/projects on track, using time well, and delivering results.
- Experience working in a cross-functional team.
- Experience with On-boarding and Leadership Development Best Practices preferred