Learning & Development Specialist
Our client is seeking a Learning & Development Specialist who is passionate about making an impact, creating learning culture, employee engagement and supporting organizational growth. Primary responsibilities as follows:
- Collaborate with program managers, stakeholders, and subject matter experts to identify learning goals and outcomes for learning experiences
- Design and develop learning experiences that align with learning outcomes, using the appropriate delivery method
- Use e-learning authoring tools to design experiences that include interactive activities, animations, graphics and images, text-based content and assessments
- Design training materials and content for learners and instructors (including but not limited to facilitator guides, presentation decks, participant workbooks, job aids)
- Assess effectiveness of learning experiences and recommend adjustments or improvements to program managers
- Apply design thinking principles to ensure that the learning solutions meet the needs of learners
- Facilitate instructor-led content as needed
- 3+ years of experience in designing and developing training materials and learning content (including, but not limited to, facilitator guides, eLearning, documentation, animated videos, podcasts, design assets)
- Program management experience with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience using online course authoring technologies to create eLearning experiences
- Knowledge of learning science and instructional design principles.
- Solid project management skills including planning work, managing details, keeping multiple tasks/projects on track, using time well, and delivering results.
- Experience working in a cross-functional team.
- Experience with On-boarding and Leadership Development Best Practices preferred
Thank you for your interest in this role, but this position is now closed. We encourage you to still submit your resume to email@example.com for future opportunities that may align with your skills and experience. Thank you!