Onboarding Program Manager
Our client in South Houston is seeking a Drug & Background Onboarding Programs Manager to join their team!
- Responsible for being a steward of the company culture.
- Foster an environment of inclusion and belonging where all employees feel valued, where differences are embraced, and everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Responsible for Drug & Alcohol, on- boarding program
- Maintains & updates HCM records and associate files.
- Ensures files are in compliance
- Executes human resources tactics, including recordkeeping, talent development, promotions, employee relations, terminations, exit interviews, recordkeeping, etc. in accordance with Company procedures and applicable legal requirements.
- Prepares and communicates information to new employees upon hire date.
- Provides orientation of the Company policies.
- Prepares pre-employment and new hire paperwork as required by the Company, State and Federal regulations.
- Instill and reinforce the highest standards for collaboration and teamwork – listening openly, identifying synergies, fostering idea sharing, and establishing common goals
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field, preferred
- 5+ years Human Resources Generalist experience
- Experience with DOT hires
- Experience with background, drug screen and on boarding best practices
- General understanding of HR best practices and current regulations
- People first and customer-focused attitude