Organizational Business Partner
Our responsibility – and our promise – is to support our employee’s growth and champion their drive.
- Contribute to OD strategy to improve overall organizational performance and effectiveness.
- Collaborate with all levels of talent, including the company’s business leaders, and global HR business partners to develop and implement learning, performance development, talent management and change initiatives.
- Effectively communicate OD objectives with a number of stakeholders at different levels, creating a compelling and inspired vision and sense of core purpose which supports their business goals.
- Identify effective and deliverable OD solutions to business partners and their teams.
- Connect learning and development opportunities to career growth plans, talent reviews, 360-degree feedback plans, and individual development plans.
- Deliver and evaluate learning & development programs including facilitation of workshops, and/or team development as part of work portfolio.
- Demonstrate ability to recognize different audiences and suitably adapt program delivery to meet their needs.
- Prioritize portfolio of work, consisting of facilitation, talent review scheduling, scribing and facilitating, 360-degree feedback, performance development training, career development planning and project-based responsibilities to meet required deadlines and objectives.
- Provide Pulse Survey support and expertise to HR and Managers including interpretation of results, to better understand employee sentiment, and action planning, to ultimately improve the employee experience.
- Partner with HRIS team to identify and collect system data to provide insights and analysis of organizational trends; and research and recommend system solutions to support the HR/OD strategy.
- Foster a positive working environment which supports collaboration, accountability, and an engaged workforce in alignment with our global HR/OD strategy.
- Travel locally and domestically, as and when required. Less than 25%.
Skills & Experience Required:
- 5 to 7+ years working experience in HR/OD function or similar field
- Degree in Business, Organizational Psychology, HR Management, or a related field preferred; however, nothing beats great experience and a desire to learn!
- Strong presentation, facilitation, training and coaching skills, with the ability to adjust styles/communication to the needs in order for participants to understand.
- Digital literacy including good command of the Microsoft Office Suite, Office 365, Outlook, and working or transitioning to multiple platforms with ease.
- Passion about helping people improve their effectiveness at work.
- Experience supporting and/or leading project teams.