Payroll Project Manager
- Interact with Subsidiary Finance and Technical contacts, Project Sponsors, Technical Program Managers and multiple Development Teams to deliver payroll integration- ADP Workforce Now
- Lead the effective and efficient delivery of large, complex payroll integration projects.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement to meet business requirements
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints.
- Foster constructive and pro-active communication across organizational boundaries
- Identify, assess, track and mitigate issues and risks at multiple levels.
- Create, maintain and disseminate project status, roadmaps, and documentation to stakeholders.
- Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities.
- Merge two payrolls into one payroll
- Other duties as assigned.
- Prior Merger and Acquisition experience
- Prior experience with Payroll Program Management
- Strong oral and written communication skills are crucial, as well as ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, scope technical requirements and prioritize tasks
- The ability to comfortably and confidently present to all levels within organization and to work with both technical and non-technical individuals
- Results oriented person with a strong delivery focus who can work independently and collaboratively with other
- 5+ years of experience delivering cross functional projects
- 5+ years of experience in program or project management
- 5+ years of experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams
- ADP experience required
Work from home and North Houston opportunity
6-12 month assignment