Our financial services client in the Galleria area is seeking a Payroll Specialist to join their team! Your role will be accountable and responsible for all aspects of quality payroll service for the organization, as well as assisting and resolving questions and concerns. Primary responsibilities include:
- Act as the payroll subject matter expert for assigned client base.
- Accurately and timely, process all aspects of multi-state payrolls for assigned client base.
- Assist in payroll related best practices.
- Maintain employee master file data.
- Provide unsurpassed customer service to all clients.
- Document payroll processes and requirements according to company guidelines.
- Maintain a high rate of retention through quality service.
- Stay abreast of federal and state regulations and changes that impact payroll.
- Research and resolve inquiries.
- Establish and maintain a positive working relationship with clients and coworkers.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Associate Degree or equivalent and two years’ experience processing high-volume multi-state payroll; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience processing multiple payrolls, multi -state
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Payroll certification is desired but not required.
- Payroll software experience preferred