People & Culture Manager
Fantastic organization in the NW Houston area is seeking an experienced People and Culture Manager to join their team and lead their people and culture initiatives. The ideal candidate will have experience in employee relations, employee engagement, talent management, organizational development and transformation, and diversity and inclusion. The People and Culture Manager will be responsible for creating and implementing policies and programs that promote a positive workplace culture, foster employee engagement and satisfaction, and support the company’s goals and objectives.
- Plan and execute company-wide strategy and planning designed to drive culture, DEI and employee engagement
- Oversee recruitment and hiring processes to ensure a diverse and talented workforce
- Provide guidance and support to managers and employees on employee relations issues
- Manage performance evaluation processes and provide coaching and training to employees and managers
- Develop and implement employee training and development programs
- Create and implement initiatives and programs that promote diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace
- Develop and manage the employee engagement survey process and use data to inform people and culture initiatives
- Develop and manage the company’s internal communication strategy
- Oversee the HRIS system and maintain accurate employee records
- Ensure compliance with all employment-related laws and regulations
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business administration, or a related field required
- 5-10+ years of experience in human resources, with experience in employee relations, talent management, and organizational development
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations
- Experience in developing and implementing HR policies and procedures
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Experience in creating and implementing diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives
This is a hybrid position located in NW Houston.
Thank you for your interest in this role, but this position is now closed. We encourage you to still submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for future opportunities that may align with your skills and experience. Thank you!