Our Houston based client is seeing a Physician Recruiter to fulfill the full-cycle recruitment needs of physicians and advanced practitioner candidates. Primary responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement sourcing strategies to attract highly scarce and passive talent.
- Identify and source providers for gaining a sustainable competitive advantage.
- Build successful relationships with internal and external prospects/candidates.
- Ensure an effective and quality pipeline of providers to sustain and build clinics.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for practice managers, medical directors, and other key stakeholders for provider recruitment and selection.
- Responsible for all provider recruitment functions, including consulting, sourcing, outreach, and reference checking.
- Deliver high-quality service to both internal and external customers.
- Develop and maintain relationships with physicians, group administrators, and regional leadership teams.
- Hold frequent meetings with Hospital Administration and Medical Group Administration.
- Act as a consultant in compensation, contract models, and strategic workforce planning.
- Handle reporting and special projects as requested by Administration teams or PS&D leadership.
- Engage in critical business discussions to address talent gaps and understand needs.
- Build collaborative working relationships with executive leadership, physician compensation, benefits, and other stakeholders.
- Communicate proactively and effectively with stakeholders across the organization.
- Assist in hospital and payor credentialing, pre-boarding, and state medical licensure processes.
- Understand timelines and deliverables from various functions to ensure seamless communication and coordination.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years Related recruitment experience.
- Must reside in Houston, Texas
- 5 years Physician Recruitment experience.